Tuesday, January 27, 2009

My Knee Hurts...And Bitches From The Past.

It's like an aching arthritis pain in my left knee... I'm getting old. It’s done this before. I can’t remember when it started or why outside of me being old. Normally it last for a day or two then fades away…

Oh!! Check this shit out!! My ex-girlfriend from college sent me a friend request on Facebook! That fucking bitch created on me when we were dating and now after all this time she wants to put me on her ‘buddy list’! I’m insulted by the notion of it. It’s been 10 years and I haven't given her any thought in a long time. Mainly because I’ve had other bitched in my life that have taken the top space on the list of ‘The Most Hated’ since then. I believe that’s one of the keys of life is to keep having ‘fresh’ ex-es.

More later… maybe.

No comments: